Welcome to Bunny Hill Farm

Coming to you from Dutchess County, New York! My name is Yasmine...... I live here with my husband and my 6 children, Justice, Noah, Isaac, Asher, Petra, and Eden! We homeschool, homechurch, HOMEbirth(totally awesome, btw), and raise our own laying chickens for eggs, and even raise meat chickens from time to time! I'm hoping to get a couple piglets to hide in one corner of our 60 acre property, and hide from the stinkiness that IS pig before it becomes bacon.... Justice (12) takes care of her own 2 horses , and Noah (10)takes care of the laying chickens and the 2 goats that escape from their pen and have become our dogs that will greet you on our pretty front porch. Isaac, Asher, and Petra are best friends that most of the time are creating Lego thingamabobs...and Eden, my baby...she is my 1 1/2 year old princess.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My house...and Nonnie's artwork...




   Nonnie was an artist and I have a few of her things! She died a few years ago...Truly sad for all of us... But I appreciate her things more than ever..... Oh the paintings were not all painted by her..just one or two, but these were all part of her collection...

No comments:

Post a Comment